A Strategy Director at Ueno is responsible for researching, outlining and executing strategies for client projects globally, as well as helping us define what strategy at Ueno can look like.
We are looking for Ueno’s first Strategy Director.
Someone like you.
Someone who can point everyone to the same sight and say, there, out yonder: that’s where we’re going.
Someone who sets the foundation to inform everything from brand direction to product approach, creating a guiding light that trickles down to anything from typography decisions to voice and tone to target personas.
And on that note, we’ve done our own strategy for this job posting, and we’ve learned a critical insight: People love bullet points.
So, without further ado, here are some of the things we’re looking for:
- Fast and curious. You bring curiosity, empathy and insight to the table to help solve strategic challenges.
- Ear first, mouth later. You (really) listen to our client and translate their needs into possible solutions.
- Feedback’s back (alright). You believe that feedback goes both ways. You’re good at giving it, and you’re good at taking it.
- Focus pocus. You can see the forest and help our design teams pick which trees to focus on.
- “Yes and.” You like to solve problems with a ‘how,’ not an ‘if.’
- Brainsss. You understand how the creative brain works, because you own one yourself.
- Storytime! You can weave a memorable tale that makes everyone lean forward in their seats and remember.
- Juggle me this. You consider the user’s voice, the client’s targets, and the team’s needs, all at once.
- Hunter-gatherer. You base your well-rounded perspective on insight and research (qualitative and yes, you guessed it, quantitative).
- CEO hat. You speak the same language as a CEO or Founder. You’re empathetic to the challenges of creating a business from the ground up.
- POV that. You have strong opinions. You’re not afraid to express them. You’re also not afraid to change them, if they turn out to be wrong, which, let’s be honest, can happen.
Is this you? Don’t overthink it. Fill in the form below and tell us everything. Nothing bad will happen.
Benefits and perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 22 days PTO + 10 days sick leave
- Parental leave
- 401K Matching
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- $1,000 birthday bonus
- $100/month fitness stipend
- $1,000 annual learning stipend
- $2,500 annual conference stipend
- Daily catered lunch and snacks
Ueno is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we are strongly in favor of diversity and inclusion.
Our bright and bustling office in Soma is a hotbed of creativity. We’re just down the street from Twitter, who for some reason still hasn’t asked us to work for them. What’s up with that?
You May Like: